On 13/10/15 13:48, WereSpielChequers wrote:

> I think the target group is significant here. My suspicion is that
> editing Wikipedia is not an entry level computer task.

Indeed. I have sat in on sessions in community centres, teaching and
helping to teach. Image manipulation (using The Gimp) and Mediawiki. I
created a Mediawiki and used it on a community project in 2006. I tried
to get the group to document and archive their work.

Success rate? I guess about 5% (and then the project ended).

:-)

Those with entry level computer skills had a hard time.

Gordo