Hi all,

I have just spotted an announcement of a historic photograph digitisation
project by the friends of the Somerset Life Museum Research Group (see
https://somersetrurallifemuseum.org.uk/2016/10/13/digitisation-project/ )
aiming to digitise 15,000 images.

I have made an initial contact asking about licencing and sharing and mentioned
“mass uploads” but I know very little about this. I believe there have been
some people who have done this for/with other GLAMS and/or developed tools to
handle this. Who would be the best person to put them in touch with if they
come back to me and they are willing to release under a suitable licence?

Rod