What a shame Sam!

I think Martin Poulter in particular would be a good person to respond to
on this, as might Ewan McAndrew.

Cheers
Lucy

On 7 June 2017 at 16:54, Sam Walton <swal...@wikimedia.org> wrote:

> (In my capacity as a volunteer) I spoke to the University of Liverpool
> Library/Archives and they were happy to release some images taken by the
> university photographer of the Liverpool Overhead Railway under a CC
> license. Unfortunately their OTRS email wasn't quite specific enough so the
> images were deleted and I never managed to get them to send another email :(
>
> Sam
>
> On 7 June 2017 at 16:50, Andy Mabbett <a...@pigsonthewing.org.uk> wrote:
>
>> I've been asked to provide examples of UK universities releasing media
>> under open licence (as opposed to giving us their images of
>> out-of-copyright works).
>>
>> Do any spring to mind?
>>
>> --
>> Andy Mabbett
>> @pigsonthewing
>> http://pigsonthewing.org.uk

> --
> Sam Walton
> Partnerships Coordinator
> The Wikipedia Library
>
> s...@wikipedialibrary.org / swal...@wikimedia.org

Lucy Crompton-Reid

Chief Executive

Wikimedia UK

+44 (0) 207 065 0991

Wikimedia UK is the UK chapter of a global Wikimedia movement. The
Wikimedia projects are run by the Wikimedia Foundation (who operate
Wikipedia, amongst other projects). *Wikimedia UK is an independent
non-profit charity with no legal control over Wikipedia nor responsibility
for its contents.*