My phone must have sent you a different email than what I typed on it, because I don't recall typing the word "only" anywhere on my previous reply. Maybe my memory's going, but I also vaguely recall typing something about them being criticised for not doing something AND being criticised for doing that very thing they were previously criticised for not doing, which is rather more specific than "the chapter getting criticised".

Regards,

KTC