FYI

Note: Forwarded message attached

-- Original Message --

From: Gopala Krishna A gop...@cis-india.org

To: tito t...@cis-india.org, a2k a...@cis-india.org

Subject: Updates about Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project
Tiger 2.0)
--- Begin Message ---
Dear All,

Greetings from CIS-A2K team. Behalf of team here I am giving update about
Growing Local Language Content on Wikipedia (Project Tiger 2.0).
We are going to start the Project Tiger 2.0 very shortly. This year we will
follow the last year Project Tiger model. Also, we implemented the
feedbacks we got in Community Consultation 2019 in our best capacity.
We started the promotion of Project Tiger 2.0. Since you contributed
actively for Project Tiger contest 2018, we request you to promote Project
Tiger 2.0 among your community so that everyone can prepare for the
project. We are expecting to sign grant agreement with Wikimedia Foundation
in next two to three days. We are expecting to open the hardware and
internet support shortly.

Please support us by spreading news about this in your community. Also,
please identify people who need support and request them to apply.

We will use this thread for the updates. Thank you for your support in
advance.

--
Regards,
Gopala Krishna A