---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Jayanta Nath <jayanta...@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2021, 11:00 am
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Research : Need assessment for Indic language
Wikisource
To: Wikimedia India <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>
Cc: indic-wikisou...@lists.wikimedia.org <
indic-wikisou...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Dear all,

CIS-A2K has initiated a short-term pilot research project called *Study on
Infrastructural Needs of Indian Language Wikisource Projects*, to collect
baseline data on the challenges and needs of Wikisource projects in India.
We would like to invite you to share your valuable feedback on the research
design. For more details on this, including the objective and process, you
may see:
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Research/Study_on_Infrastructural_Needs_of_Indian_Language_Wikisource_Projects

We request you to kindly give your feedback on the following points which
would be very useful to refine the study before we commence our research
work:

1. Are the objectives of the research clear?
2. What do you think of the process outlined for this research?
3. Kindly give us your general opinion/suggestions/comments about this
study.

For any queries, kindly reply to this thread, or write to
sn...@cis-india.org.

Best,
Jayanta Nath
Centre for Internet and Society