---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kaśyap కశ్యప్ <kasya...@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2023, 11:20 am
Subject: [Wikimediaindia-l] Inviting applications for Hackathon as part of
Wikimedia Technology Summit, Apply before by 23 January 2023
To: Discussion list on Indian language projects of Wikimedia. <
wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi,

We would like to invite you to send participation proposals for Hackathon
on 2nd March 2023 as part of the 2nd Wikimedia Technology Summit
<https://indicwiki.iiit.ac.in/summit-2023/>, The event will take place at
IIIT Hyderabad.

The Hackathon brings together Mediawiki technical contributors around the
world, from code creators, maintainers, translators, and designers, to
technical writers and other roles. Newcomers, Open-source developers are
welcome!

In this regard, we would like to invite members who would like to attend in
person to fill out a form for scholarship applications by 23 January 2023,

*Please provide your details at https://forms.gle/91To3a7uDxapDWwRA
<https://forms.gle/91To3a7uDxapDWwRA>  *

*As this is Mini Hackathon,  you can propose a new problem statement with
is required for Wikimedia technology or related proposals for this
hackathon.

We will inform selected participants of the Hackathon in 1st week of Feb
2023. these selected participants will be assisted/reimbursed to cover
travel, accommodation, food, registration, and a special pass to attend the
Wikimedia Technology Summit which is happening on the 3rd&4th March 2023.

Please note that the hackathon won’t be focusing on the training of new
skills, and it is expected that applications have some experience/knowledge
contributing to technical areas of the Wikimedia ecosystems.

Therefore, we earnestly request you to make our intention more valuable
with your precious attention.

Thanks, and we look forward to your registration. We would very much
appreciate you spreading this information through your channels.

Cordially

Wikimedia Technology Summit Hackathon Team.