Good morning all,

This is a gentle reminder about the activity we shared with you a few days
ago. The Women's Month Datathon on Commons activity will be only restricted
to Wikimedia Commons. We request to interested Wikimedians please first go
through the rules carefully only when starting editing under this contest
cum marathon.

You can get more details of the event on the meta page and what tasks we
will fulfil from 21st to 31st March.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Women%27s_Month_Datathon_on_Commons

There will be an online session on 22 March (Wednesday) from 8:00 pm to
9:00 pm. We are scheduling it just after the event's starting date (21
March 2023). Suyash Divwedi will be there for the session to present the
importance of categorisations, structure data and how it works, and why we
are focusing on it and he will demonstrate as well. If you are willing to
join please sign up here and you will find the meeting link on the page
only.
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Women%27s_Month_Datathon_on_Commons/Online_Session

If you have any questions or queries please do not hesitate to contact me
or you can also write on the event talk page
https://meta.wikimedia.org/w/index.php?title=Talk:CIS-A2K/Events/Women%27s_Month_Datathon_on_Commons/Online_Session&action=edit&redlink=1

Regards,
Nitesh
(CIS-A2K)