Dear all,

Women's Month Datathon on Commons has already been started on 21 March
(yesterday). There is an online session from 8:00 pm to 9:00 pm. If you are
interested to participate please find the meeting page link and meeting
link
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/CIS-A2K/Events/Women%27s_Month_Datathon_on_Commons/Online_Session

Sessions info
*Women’s Month Datathon on Commons Online Session*
*Wednesday* 22 Mar · 8 – 9 PM
*Google Meet link*: https://meet.google.com/kbz-yaef-ufy

Regards,
Nitesh