[WCI 2023] Pre-Conference Activity Discussion

Date: 31 March 2023, Friday

Time: 1800-1900 [6 pm to 7 pm] (IST)

Google Link: <https://meet.google.com/yqw-uevi-uhp>
https://meet.google.com/zru-jnob-afh

If you are interested to be a part of the pre-conference activity,
join the telegram
group <https://t.me/+X9RLByiOxpAyNDZl> and share your ideas, thoughts,
inputs, suggestions, or questions. Your participation in the call and the
execution of pre-conference activities will be highly appreciated.

Together, let’s make it a fruitful engagement!

Thanks and regards,

WCI 2023 Programs team