Dear all,

Thank you and congratulation to you for your participation and support last
year. The CIS-A2K has already been conducted Indic Wikisource
proofread-a-thon April 2023 [1] to enrich our Indian classic literature in
digital format.

*WHAT DO YOU NEED*

   - *Booklist*: a collection of books to be proofread. Could you help us
   find some books in your language? The book should not be available on any
   third-party website with Unicode formatted text. Please collect the books
   and add the Book list on the event page book list. [2] You should follow
   the copyright guideline described on the event page. [3] After finding the
   book, you should check the pages of the book and create Wikisource Pagelist
   Widget here. [4]

   - *Participants*: Kindly sign your name in the Participants section here
   [5] if you wish to participate in this event.
   - *Reviewer*: Kindly promote yourself as administrator/reviewer of this
   proofreadthon and add your proposal here. [6] The administrator/reviewers
   could participate in this Proofreadthon.
   - *Some social media coverage*: We would request to all Indic Wikisource
   community members, please spread the news to all social media channels, we
   always try to convince your Wikipedia/Wikisource to use their SiteNotice.
   Of course, you must also use your own Wikisource site notice.
   - *Some awards*: There may be some awards/prizes given by CIS-A2K.
   - A way to count validated and proofread pages''':[7]
   - *Time*: Proofreadthon is already started: from 1 April 2023 00.01  to
   15 April 2023 23.59 (IST)
   - *Rules and guidelines: *The basic rules and guideline have described
   here. [8]
   - *Scoring:* The details scoring method have described here. [9]

https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikisource_proofread-a-thon_April_2023
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikisource_proofread-a-thon_April_2023/Book_list
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikisource_proofread-a-thon_April_2023/Book_list
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Pagelist_Widget
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikisource_proofread-a-thon_April_2023/Participants
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikisource_proofread-a-thon_April_2023/Participants#Administrator/Reviewer
https://indic-wscontest.toolforge.org/
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikisource_proofread-a-thon_April_2023/Rules
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Indic_Wikisource_proofread-a-thon_April_2023/Rules#Scoring_system

 We are hoping all Indic Wikisources to participate in this event.

Regards,
Jayanta (CIS-A2K) & Nitesh (CIS-A2K)