---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Nitesh Gill <gillte...@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 20 Nov 2023, 9:02 pm
Subject: [WikimediaIndia-l] Explore exciting opportunities at A2K: Join Our
Growing Team!
To: Wikimedia India Community list <wikimediaindi...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Dear all,

We trust this email finds you in good health and high spirits.

We are thrilled to share exciting news from A2K! As we continue to grow,
A2K is opening up two job opportunities for individuals with a passion for
making a meaningful impact.

Program Associate (Digitisation and GLAM):

Are you enthusiastic about digitization and eager to engage with the rich
cultural and heritage sector? This could be the perfect role for you!
Explore further details by clicking here:
https://cis-india.org/.../program-associate-digitisation.
<https://l.facebook.com/l.php?u=https%3A%2F%2Fcis-india.org%2Fjobs%2Fprogram-associate-digitisation-and-glam%3Ffbclid%3DIwAR2z6O1jegmkvJtS4atYVrdY4uqyJzeHoxgBWKih29I7AV6RN9HvuaiMJgs&h=AT3sR7aFplcEFHVbt-fU8vEXSUMa9CZPoIAwg5Klgfx_T2VgoiMxaK5447qtFDviPcl564O2tBC-QBD1hfrWTWWaEdjrPLExCPqRZQQ3o_te7CU5PcOkUb9MvfebuZkKatGv&__tn__=-UK-R&c[0]=AT0BfUkyiEDdEeSPQUA56ezUEyEm4nWQe2lWL6A6C5rbVJnN81Lq3m9xAM_zr60MBmcHWelrtnSxhbT0C7tw6UVwr-mBKhr-HK3YMVBBzDp-DmNZM_TN1qtLoJOx03KciUdvBqn-VK1njMHqIOuC9WQBPKyFhZ5Gze-voolmOixYyjijOCtU47fTNyJHaSJWLNwadTlE1MG0>

Program Associate (Communications):

A2K is seeking a dynamic Program Associate to spearhead campaigns, curate
compelling content and contribute to shaping the future of knowledge
sharing. If you're a creative communicator ready to make a significant
impact, details are available here:
https://cis-india.org/jobs/program-associate-communications
<https://cis-india.org/jobs/program-associate-communications?fbclid=IwAR3_1JErwBBGizIN6_sWjp1PMKJ_buVNN66fL9iXxCvIYPB-VnvuGCuq7R0>

Feel free to explore the areas that align with your interests and
expertise. A2K is on the lookout for exceptional professionals who can
bring fresh perspectives and innovative visions to A2K.

This is your chance to be part of a journey that values creativity,
collaboration, and continuous growth. Apply now and be part of the journey!

Regards,

Nitesh

CIS-A2K