---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Wikipedysta Nadzik <pl.wikipedia.nad...@gmail.com>
Date: Tue, 28 Nov 2023, 5:26 pm
Subject: [Wikimania-l] Road to Wikimania 2024: Scholarship Orientation –
you are invited!
wikimani...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hi everyone!

The Wikimania 2024 Core Organising Team have opened the application for
scholarships and we are receiving lots of enthusiasm and questions about
the process.

As previously announced, we will be facilitating orientation sessions to
discuss the scholarship applications and answer your questions. These
scholarship orientation sessions will be the first of our open call series
entitled *Road to Wikimania 2024*, where we will be providing prospective
scholars and attendees with the information you’ll need for the event.

There will be 3 time options for the scholarship orientation to choose
from. Feel free to click one of them to add it to your Google Calendar
(meeting link included).

Option 1 – Thursday, November 30, 17:00 UTC
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=N2JtODdqMmthM2NmM2ZpM2ZyajVtY2M4cmcgZ3N5YWxpbmRyaS1jdHJAd2lraW1lZGlhLm9yZw&tmsrc=gsyalindri-ctr%40wikimedia.org>
– THIS WEEK!

Option 2 – Thursday, December 07, 13:00 UTC
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=NHI3cjlmYXFpOTJlYWRzMmcwOWMyNG1uMmEgZ3N5YWxpbmRyaS1jdHJAd2lraW1lZGlhLm9yZw&tmsrc=gsyalindri-ctr%40wikimedia.org>

Option 3 – Friday, December 15, 09:00 UTC
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/event?action=TEMPLATE&tmeid=Nmo2YzlyMWloMHZ2MzRjZzR1OGd2bWJwdDQgZ3N5YWxpbmRyaS1jdHJAd2lraW1lZGlhLm9yZw&tmsrc=gsyalindri-ctr%40wikimedia.org>

You may also find the meeting link and information on Wikimania Wiki
<https://wikimania.wikimedia.org/wiki/2024:Scholarships#Open_calls_%22A_road_to_Wikimania_2024%22>
. The sessions will be recorded and published on Wikimania Wiki for those
who cannot attend. You may find the meeting notes on this Etherpad link
<https://etherpad.wikimedia.org/p/ARoadToWikimania2024Notes>.

*The agenda of each session will include:*

– General update about Wikimania 2024

– Information about the Wikimania scholarship application and selection
process

– Q&A with the COT and the support staff

Don’t miss out on the chance to get your question answered during the
session! You can still reach the Scholarships Committee directly at
wikimania-scholarsh...@wikimedia.org.

Cheers!
In the name of the Wikimania 2024 Core Organizing Team
--

Maciej Artur Nadzikiewicz (He/him)

Wikimania 2024 Poland – Team Lead

Wikimedia Europe Board Member