Hello everyone,

Hope you are doing well. The South Asia Open Community Call is scheduled to
start at 6:00 PM (in 7 minutes). The main focus of the call will be on the
Movement Strategy, and Sanjog Dev from the Maithili Wikimedians User Group
will be moderating the discussion.

 We invite you to join the call and actively participate in the discussion.

 Regards,
Nitesh