---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Deb Tankersley <dtankers...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Fri, 5 Jan 2024, 6:04 pm
Subject: [Wikitech-l] [Last Reminder] Register or Apply for Scholarships
for the 2024 Wikimedia Hackathon!
To: Discussion list for the Wikidata project <wikid...@lists.wikimedia.org>,
wikimedi...@lists.wikimedia.org>, <wikidat...@lists.wikimedia.org>, <
cl...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello and Happy New Year!

As a gentle reminder, the application process for the 2024 Hackathon in
Estonia closes today!

*1. Register: Secure your spot by completing the registration form
<https://pretix.eu/wikimedia/wmhackathon2024/> - the registration portal
will remain accessible until we hit our venue's capacity, which is
approximately set at 220 participants.2. Scholarship Application:We are
committed to nurturing a diverse and inclusive community. As part of this
commitment, we offer scholarships that cover travel and accommodation
expenses for a selected group of technical contributors (apply here
<https://pretix.eu/wikimedia/wmhackathon2024/>). *

We look forward to seeing you! If you have any questions or concerns -
please reach out to hackat...@wikimedia.org for help!

On behalf of the WMF Hackathon Organizing Committee,

--

deb tankersley (she/her)

senior technical program manager

Wikimedia Foundation