[SAOCC] Open Community Call

Date: 21 January 2024

Time: 1800-1900 [6 pm to 7 pm] (IST)

Google Link: https://meet.google.com/csu-ftjo-vcz

Please join the General Chat telegram group <https://t.me/+X9RLByiOxpAyNDZl> to
share your ideas, thoughts, inputs, suggestions, or questions.
Alternatively, you can also leave us a message on the talk page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Talk:WikiConference_India_2023/Open_Community_Call>
.

Look forward to connecting with you all,

Thank you!

Warm regards,

Nivas

Hey! If you are interested in joining these calls, click on this public link
<https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/5?cid=Y182ZWY5ZGQwODA4OWI2ZTdiNGRkNmQzODkwYTFkMmQzNzhkZDRkYzkwNGVhY2M5NjMzNWNhMWE4YTRmZjRiNTE1QGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20>
and
add the “Open Community Call” to get meeting invitations directly to your
calendar so that you don't miss out on any of our future calls. If you are
interested in moderating one of these calls, you can sign up under the
Moderator
Sign-up
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/South_Asia_Open_Community_Call#Moderator_Sign-up>
 section.