---------- Forwarded message ---------
From: Kolawole Lawal <klawal-...@wikimedia.org>
Date: Mon, 15 Jan 2024, 11:35 am
Subject: [Indic-wikisource] Wikisource Community Meeting Invitation
To: discussion list for Wikisource, the free library <
wikisourc...@lists.wikimedia.org>, <indic-wikisou...@lists.wikimedia.org>

Hello fellow Wikisource enthusiasts!

We are hosting this month's Wikisource Community meeting
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_meetings> on 27
January 2024 3PM UTC (zonestamp <https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1706367600>
).

As we gear up for our upcoming Wikisource Community meeting, we are excited
to share some additional information with you.

The meetings will now be held on the last Saturday of each month. We
understand the importance of accommodating different time zones, so to
better cater to our global community, we've decided to alternate meeting
times. Starting this month, the meetings will take place at 3 pm UTC, and
next month they will be scheduled for 7 am UTC on the last Saturday of the
month. This rotation will continue, allowing for a balanced representation
of different time zones.

As always, the meeting agenda will be divided into two halves. The first
half of the meeting will focus on non-technical updates, including
discussions about events, conferences, proofread-a-thons, and
collaborations. The second half will delve into technical updates and
conversations, addressing major challenges faced by Wikisource communities,
similar to our previous Community meetings.

If you are interested in joining the meeting, kindly leave a message on
klawal-...@wikimedia.org and we will add you to the calendar invite.

Meanwhile, feel free to check out the page on Meta-wiki
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_meetings#January_2024_meeting>
and suggest any other topics for the agenda.

Regards
Kolawole