Thank you so much for organising this event!

I am able to attend (yeah!) and ready to act as the fallback guy if there is no
other volunteer to do technical talks.

Are some people interested to organise a small Wikisource hackathon before the
conference (I'll be on holidays the week before the conference)?

Cheers,

Thomas