I frequently work offline on he.wikisource. I download the entire pdf file
from commons to my hard drive, and OCR the page I need myself. One can use
the OCR of wikisource and download the text too, I guess, page by page.
Then I proof the text in a Word document, open to the lower half of my
screen, with the pdf open on the upper half of the screen, where I go to
the page I need with acrobat reader, and scroll both windows down or up as
needed.