Maybe a bit OT, but did anybody consider to analyze how many corrections / how
much content a user changes his/her edits?

As we (in pl.ws) focus on text quality, it would be appreciated to score higher
the edits with corrections than edits with no correction ("no errors found").
I understand that it is hard to create such tool, especially if automatic
corrections (eg. <br /> -> <br> or template parameter reorganization should be
ignored), but maybe, somebody has an idea how to to do this?

Ankry

PS. We do not participate in this contest in its current form because some of
our users are afraid that this will lower the text quality (users might prefer
just to update the status without careful checking the content, just declaring
that "no errors found"; and it is hard to identify such users/edits).

W dniu 2018-06-22 09:29:45 użytkownik Rachmat W. <rachmatwahidi.s...@gmail.com>