Hello and cheers all, I have a question about the content of <
https://en.wikisource.org/wiki/Template:PD-RU-exempt >

The template say: "official documents of state government agencies and
local government agencies of municipal formations" ---> does this meant it
include the statement or works of a person on behalf of a government
agencies, like speech of Vladimir Putin as President of Russia, or others
officer of Russian goverment about foreign affairs and so?

I want to make sure because not like PD-USGov, which recognize PD scope
with "*employee, taken or made as part of that person's official duties* "
, this PD-RU seem not that clearly. Thank you in advanced.

Trần Nguyễn Minh Huy
Supporter, Vietnamese Wikimedia Projects