At the bottom of each page on wikisource is written:

Content is available under CC BY-SA 3.0 unless otherwise noted.

So basically, works under a different free license should be simply come with a
statement in the page that reproduce them.

So for the exposed goal of archiving communications, there is really no big
deal. Problem might only arise if we try to mix different pages up. If CC is
indeed forward compatible, then mixing 3.0 and 4.0 licensed works should make
the result only available under 4.0. More subtle, but still not a blocker.

Cheers

--
Envoyé de mon appareil Android avec Courriel K-9 Mail. Veuillez excuser ma
brièveté.