That is great news! we know how Indic wikisources are growing and are
crucial for the development of Wikisource in a broader sense!

By the way, at i.ws we are preparing the upcoming contest for the sixteenth
birthday of Wikisource. Feel free to peruse, ask, rant... well, you know:
it's a wiki.

Edit on!
Edoardo