There's a lot of activity recently on the ProofreadPage extension. It seems a good thing to me: thanks to all involved!

I didn't see which commit exactly is at fault, but the first step is usually to note breaking changes on the commit message and add a user-info tag on the task so that it goes into Tech News. Developers don't always have time to handle communication as well, but we can at least try to use what there is.

Of course the definition of breaking changes is sometimes fuzzy, as by necessity gadgets etc. often have to be based on unstable interfaces. But we're all on the same boat.

Federico