Hi all,

tldr: vote here to preselect candidate to the Foundation board
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zKhQC-KbSdpfBm-8L0_AIkDTZd0qO8tlrzxTCFJUgVM

As you may know, this year is an election year for the board of the
Wikimedia Foundation. The process is a bit complicated, but here are the
two main steps for us as an user group :
- from now until July 15 : preselection (selection 6 of the 12 candidates)
- from August 15 to August 29 : final vote (selection of 2 of the 6
preselected candidates)
You can see all the details, including the candidates and the timeline on
https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikimedia_Foundation_elections/2022.

For this whole process, I am the primary contact who will cast the vote but
we *all* make the decision, I see myself as merely the messenger for the
group here.

For the first step, I invite you to vote on this Google forms :
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1zKhQC-KbSdpfBm-8L0_AIkDTZd0qO8tlrzxTCFJUgVM
You can select any candidate and how many as you want, the six persons with
the most vote "Yes" will be the one I'll cast. The vote starts today and
lasts a week, I'll close it on July 13th at 24:00 (UTC). I'll also share
the results here and on the Telegram group.

If you have any questions, feel free to contact me (in public here or in
private).

Cheers,
Nicolas Vigneron