Hi everyone,

I just voted for the user group, here are the results from your 11
votes (in order of preference, the one with the more approval first):
Mike Peel
Shani Evenstein Sigalov
Michał Buczyński
Kunal Mehta
Gina Bennett
Farah Jack Mustaklem
Lionel Scheepmans
Tobechukwu Precious Friday
Gilbert Ndihokubwayo
Joris Darlington Quarshie
Egbe Eugene Agbor
Abakar B

Thanks everyone for taking part in the vote!

I'll launch another vote for the final step as soon as the 6
preselected candidates are known (mi-August at the latest).

Cheers,
Nicolas