Hello fellow Wikisource enthusiasts!
We have updated the time.

We will host this month's Wikisource Community meeting
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_meetings> on 28th May
2023, at 9 AM UTC (Check your local time
<https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1685264411>) according to the wudele poll
<https://wudele.toolforge.org/i9FlJpVuvHz1jqyG>.

If you are interested in joining the meeting, kindly leave a message on
sg...@wikimedia.org

and we will add you to the calendar invite.

Meanwhile, feel free to check out the page on Meta-wiki
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Wikisource_Community_meetings#May_2023_meeting>
and suggest any other topics for the agenda.

Regards

Parthiv and Kolawole