Hello fellow Wikisource enthusiasts!

We're excited to announce our upcoming Wikisource Community meeting,
scheduled for 30 March 2024 at 3 PM UTC (zonestamp
<https://zonestamp.toolforge.org/1711810800>). As always, your
participation is crucial to the success of our community discussions.

Similar to previous meetings, the agenda will be split into two segments.
The first half will cover non-technical updates, such as events,
conferences, proofread-a-thons, and collaborations. In the second half,
we'll dive into technical updates and discussions, addressing key
challenges faced by Wikisource communities.

New Feature: Event Registration!
Exciting news! We're switching to a new event registration feature for our
meetings. You can now register for the event through our dedicated page on
Meta-wiki. Simply follow the link below to secure your spot and engage with
fellow Wikisource enthusiasts:

Event Registration Page
<https://meta.wikimedia.org/wiki/Event:Wikisource_Community_Meeting_March_2024>

Agenda Suggestions:
Your input matters! Feel free to suggest any additional topics you'd like
to see included in the agenda.

If you have any suggestions or would just prefer being added to the
meeting the old way,
simply drop a message on klawal-...@wikimedia.org.

Thank you for your continued dedication to Wikisource. We look forward to
your active participation in our upcoming meeting.

Best regards,

Kolawole