Hi Benoît,

On 05-05-2020 20:40, Benoît Evellin (Trizek) wrote:

*== May 7 - a lot wikis and CentralAuth ==*
This is a reminder.

A maintenance operation will be performed on Thursday 7th April at 05:00 AM UTC. It impacts a lot of wikis (s3 and s7 groups, including mediawikiwiki and metawiki), for 15 minutes. The lists are on https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T251157

I'm wondering if mediawikiwiki would also go read-only just like metawiki? I do not see it being mentioned anywhere in the linked phabricator ticket. It was not mentioned in your earlier e-mail, too.

--
Sivaraam
(wiki: User:Kaartic)