Thanks Tim,

1. Does “saw the site” mean users actually had full or partial access to
the accounts of other users, or simply were viewing a cached version of the
site that appeared as if they were logged in as someone else? How many
users were impacted?

2. Does the WMF hold incident review meetings and publish reports about
what steps are taken to prevent repeat incidents with the same root cause?