I suggest we fix https://phabricator.wikimedia.org/T342267 before making any
decision that is based on browser usage metric, unless we can demonstrate by
other means that Opera isn't used by up to 10% of page views.

By "fix" I mean, ask your respective managers to demand it and create interest
in it. I have regularly raised it internally since 2018, but investigating an
apparent defect whereby over 10% of global data may be missing, has thus far
not been prioritised.

I have no opinion on IE11/Android as those are obviously low on usage without
requiring evidence. Given that Opera is Chromium-based, and evergreen, and
already listed as "Last N years", I would be skeptical of dropping that solely
based on usage data.

Is there a similar gain in CSS/HTML baseline by dropping such entry?

I note that HTML summary/details do not require native support in Basic to
adopt. They were specced by WHATWG specifically with progressive enhancement in
mind. Browsers render content in unknown elements by default (at least, since
IE6).

-- Timo