Hello,
> Domas suggested the top 20 wikis, but I think the top 10 of these
> should be the wikis where optimisations takes precedence over
> translations.

I restricted myself to top20 because I think there's more work to
maintain more.
Every wiki which does not have these messages fixed will be just
slower. One could say that is also penalty for languages.
Should we add sleep() to our codebase whenever we are on fast code
path, to offset the need for others to have sluggish interfaces?

By the way, how did you come up with top10 number? Why do you think it
is better, than, say, top20?
Anyone else has any opinions? Should that be top5? Top20? Top100?

Cheers,
Domas