John Vandenberg wrote:
> I am even less in favour of Domas retiring to an armchair, and
> think that anyone suggesting that is deluding themselves about
> Wikimedia's need of Domas, and Domas' reason for volunteering.

I think it's common knowledge among people who have been reading these
lists for a long time, that Anthony has a serious deficit in his
sarcasm detection department, and often gives inappropriate responses
to sarcastic comments.

This puts him on a collision course with Domas, whose posts are
sarcastic about 80% of the time.

You should try not to make a big deal about it every time it happens.

-- Tim Starling