Template names can be solved by having redirects on the central
template wiki (which may or may not be the same wiki as the central
interwiki wiki).

Parameter names can be solved by interface messages like for example
is done on Commons:

** Template:Town **
{|
! {{int:Name}}
| {{{ {{int:name-param}} }}}
|}
or:
{|
! {{Town/Country-label/{{int:Lang}}}}
| {{{ {{Town/Country-param/{{int:Lang}} }}}
|}

** Template:Ville **
#REDIRECT[[Template:Town]]

etc. you get the idea

Regarding the wikis being the same or not.
I think it makes sense for them to be the same or atleast the same
kind of wiki.

I noticed the current extension for Interlanguage links only extracts
languagelinks (which are externally parsed) and puts them in the local
article.
However taking the interwiki transclusion project from GSoC it may be
possible to use that for [[xx:interwikilinks]] aswell.
This way things like {{FA|xx}} and {{Commonscat|Foobar}} for
indicating Featured articles and interprojects can be transcluded
along aswell.

--
Krinkle

Op 11 okt 2010, om 23:50 heeft Strainu het volgende geschreven: