Very interesting! :-)

I'm a beginner in js stuff, but I realized  how much js can be useful in a
number of ways (presently I am a "very simple gadgets maker" t help users
engaged into proofreading into wikisource). I'm a little worried about
additional server load coming from AJAX, and I suggest different policies
between local js scripts (that, fix me if I'm wrong, don't imply any server
load) and AJAX scripts, which raise performance issues.

So, I can't wait for a js wiki.... but please, keep it simple! So simple
that a beginner too could browse it,learn from it and publish anything
without any embarrassment. Beginners often feel themselves really stupid....
and some good idea could be lost.

Alex brollo