IMHO, the idea of a decent set of common, shared, english-named, standard
templates is really a a good one. Noone have nothing against the fact that
reserved words of any programming language is english-named and  standard.

I presume, that many of existing templates aren't used into ns0 or other
content namespaces; in my opinion, the core shared templates should be
focused on common content namespaces troubles.

Please consider too that many templates require some peculiar css settings
too; perhaps a common, shared ccs for tags used in content namespaces would
be both more simple to do, and very useful so build a shared group of
templates.

Alex brollo