Hoi,
At translatewiki.net we continue to use LiquidThreads. As you may know, twn
is running on the bleeding edge of the MediaWiki software. This implies that
the bug indicated for 1.18 is actually not there in the head software.

Personally I love LQT. I positively hate the old talk system; it is so
messy!
Thanks,
      GerardM