[I've already tried to send this via gmane. I apologize if it's posted
twice.]

Niklas Laxström <niklas.laxst...@gmail.com> writes:

> What is going on with mwlib.rl? Their read-only repo seems to have stopped
> working, but read-write repo seems to still work, although there hasn't been
> anything except translation updates for quite some time. If this software is
> no longer being used to the point that the broken repo is not noticed or
> fixed, it probably doesn't make any sense to translate it either.

Hi Niklas,

we moved our git repositories to github, mwlib.rl now can be found here:
https://github.com/pediapress/mwlib.rl

Yesterday I just noticed new commits from translatewiki and merged them
to master. I've also setup a git hook which pushes new changes from
translatewiki from code.pediapress.com to github (to the translatewiki
branch). I thought the current setup is still working for you, I didn't
know that you relied on the read-only repository. Sorry.

I have now also added the betawiki@betawiki ssh key as a github deploy
key. You should now be able to push to the repository hosted on github.

Can you please change your setup to push changes to github's master
branch instead of pushing to code.pediapress.com?  If you do that, new
translations don't have to wait for someone from pediapress to be
merged. (...and I will be able to remove the translatewiki@ account).

If you create a github account for translatewiki, I can also give that
account write permissions to mwlib.rl. Changes you push will then show
up in github's news feed for the mwlib.rl repository.

Thanks for your work on translatewiki.net and sorry for the
inconvenience!

--
Cheers,
Ralf