Hi Mr. Nelson :P

I don't know if you are making fun of my bad english (I am not a
native english speaker, so that's why) or from the choice of
programming language, however if it's the second I already explained
why it's written in c# few hours ago. I hope it's clear enough and
actually I can't turn english to c# but I will try to learn it :-)
thank you for suggestion