On 12/19/11 5:49 PM, Erik Moeller wrote:

> I'm not sure I see a need to fundamentally change the UW-internal flow
> for the desktop site. I think if we had an "It's fair use consistent
> with the policies of (language name) (site name)" branch in the "not
> my own work" branch of Upload Wizard, that would be sufficient.

But by that time, you have already uploaded it to a particular wiki. We
don't have any provision for moving the thing afterwards if the license
is wrong for the wiki.

Given the Swift backend, maybe that would be easier, but it still seems
needlessly complex to me.

--
Neil Kandalgaonkar (   <ne...@wikimedia.org>