I can see that you made the same question 2 years ago and nobody helped you
 :(  on that point.

If I remember correctly, recreating the database is "uncharted waters" just
now, and theres a call for anyone tryiing to do it, to document the
problems and solutions. To help people tryiing it on the future.

Hope somebody can help you :D, or give you some workaround, patch or idea.

On 7 February 2012 17:51, Nathan Day <nathanryan...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi Mediawiki users,
>
> I have experienced a repeatable problem in which after importing a
> mediawiki database dump, I need to Export the language templates from
> the live site and import them into my local instance. I use MWDumper
> to build an SQL file which is read into my local MySql instance. The
> problem is that the language templates articles are not included in
> the dump.
>
> I am referring to all templates articles that have the following form:
>
> Template:EN
>
> EN in this could be any language code.
>
> This is not limited any particular Mediawiki dump, they all seem to
> have this problem. That being said, it is not much to simply import
> the missing templates manually, I was wondering if anyone had
> experienced this problem or has a quicker solution than the manual
> import/export.
>
> Best Regards,
> Nathan Day

ℱin del ℳensaje.