"Siebrand" posted a comment on MediaWiki.r111997.

Commit summary for MediaWiki.r111997:

Committing this from git so that Siebrand can review it using CR tool.

Siebrand's comment:

Looks nice. We did forget a major requirement, though, which is that we should
offer users the option to pick between one and three languages they can
translate in. I think it's probably a good idea to set the first selector to
the user interface language. I choice at least one filled out translation
language should be mandatory, I think, because otherwise the messaging that we
are to implement later on cannot be well targeted.