Erwin - what you are seeing is very strange. I tried to re-create it, but
you have other styles conflicting and causing problems. For instance, the
use of red text for the changed text is gone int he latest code. You may
also have other strange styles which may be affecting layout. Attached is
how that changeset looked on my localhost.

- Trevor