On Thu, Aug 23, 2012 at 1:40 AM, Sumana Harihareswara
<suma...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> I'd like to give a shout-out to some people who made my day better:
>
> + Brian Wolff (bawolff), for thoughtful commentary on code and on our
> social infrastructure
> + Lydia Pintscher, for diligent, thoughtful and cheerful shepherding of
> Wikidata conversation
> + Daniel Zahn, for adding Bugzilla tracking to
> http://status.wikimedia.org/8777/263658/Bugzilla
>
> How about a little email thread for us to say nice things about each
> other?  Rules: be kind, thank someone, and say why you're thanking them.
>
> [If you don't get thanked and you feel mopey, email me and I'll comfort
> you. :-)]

Awww. Thank you!
Ok so here's my list:
+ the whole i18n/l10n team for hitting us on the head gently (!) when
we're doing it wrong and always being there to give advice when needed
+ Sumana for GSoC work (there are 1000 other things but I have to pick
_something_) because I know how hard and important this is from
experience ;-)

Cheers
Lydia

Community Communications for Wikidata