On 23 August 2012 02:40, Sumana Harihareswara <suma...@wikimedia.org> wrote:
> How about a little email thread for us to say nice things about each
> other?  Rules: be kind, thank someone, and say why you're thanking them.

* Sumana for this idea.
* Peter, Asher, Siebrand, Oren, Alolita and others who have helped to
forward translation memories for Translate on WMF.
* Robin for being a honest gsoc student and improving language
support. You taught me more than you know.
* Harry for being a tireless gsoc co-student and going through my
extra strict code review without complaints.
* Siebrand for random act of kindness.
* Chad for listening my harsh Gerrit feedback and still not hating me
* Nemo_bis for being a pokemaster[1] for translatewiki.net, among other things.
* Tim for substantive help with the CLDR plural rules project.

  -Niklas

[1] Talking about developers, not pokemons here.

--
Niklas Laxström