I suppose, that a way could be a warning, into centralSiteNotice or into
another similar space, optionally shown by a gadget/a Preferences set
(default=disabled) into any page of any wiki. This warning should be brief,
informative and focused on possible unespected results by software changes.

"Normal" users shuold not view anything; advanced users (sysops and layman
programmers) will surely appreciate it a lot. I remember terrible headaches
trying to fix unexpented, intriguing local bugs of out rich javascript set
of local tools into it.source.

Alex brollo