2012/8/30 Brion Vibber <br...@pobox.com>

> Luckily, if you're using jQuery much of the low-level stuff can be taken
> care of for you. Something like this should work for API calls,
> automatically using the callback behind the scenes:

Thanks! really I tested some interproject AJAX API call  with no luck; but
I never tested a similar syntax. Can I ask for something more help using
your email, if needed (and I guess, it will...)? Obviuosly I'll share into
this thread any good result.

Unluckily, I found that field of Information and Book templates are well,
clearly tagged with informative ids, while Creator fields are not. I posted
a proposal there, but I know that editing complex templates is a hard job.

Alex