On 09/01/2012 04:01 PM, Antoine Musso wrote:
> Le 31/08/12 22:43, Mark A. Hershberger a écrit :
>> But in an organization like the Foundation, you'll come across
>> volunteers, etc., who would prefer to use Google as little as possible.
>>  I make my own attempts at this (which is why I run my own email server
>> for my friends and family).
>
> Note that one can use IMAP instead of the Gmail interface.

And you can use SMTP instead of the Gmail interface for sending email.

As true as all this is, some of us would prefer to keep an advertising
giant like Google out of our business as much as possible.

--
http://hexmode.com/

Human evil is not a problem.  It is a mystery.  It cannot be solved.
              -- When Atheism Becomes a Religion, Chris Hedges