One thing we can do is preemptively deploy the following files to wmf4
today:
skins/modern/main.css
skins/vector/screen.css
extensions/Vector/modules/ext.vector.collapsibleNav.css

Of course someone should check and make sure the only changes this would
entail is adding a bunch of h3 selectors.

I don't have any deployment windows today, but it shouldn't be hard for
someone to squeeze this in. If anyone wants help with this, let me know.

Ryan Kaldari