On 12/14/2012 03:52 PM, Sébastien Santoro wrote:
http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Events/FOSDEM/2013_-_Lightning_-_Qgil

FOSDEM's lightning talk isn't a format really targeted to big projects.

There are to very small / personal projects, idea, new softwares and
general thoughts.

Understood. I submitted it anyway since the proposal was written. :) Mabe the organizers find interesting anyway. If not, no harm done.

http://www.mediawiki.org/wiki/Events/FOSDEM/2013_-_DevRoom_-_Qgil

A lot better.

Thanks. :) I have submitted it today as well.

If someone else is thinking about submitting a MediaWiki related
proposal please share your plans in the wiki page.

We have one full day of talks to give.

At least for me it was not evident to see in which room would MediaWiki sessions fit better. I was lucky since mine is about community, outreach etc, but a pure technical session...

https://fosdem.org/2013/news/2012-11-01-cfp/

Looking forward to meeting in you in Brussels!

--
Quim Gil
Technical Contributor Coordinator @ Wikimedia Foundation